Gifts For The Organic Gardener
Gifts for the Organic Gardener
It is getting to the point where, if you don’t have a gift for your special someone, it is almost too late. However, you can still get some good deals out there, and, with express shipping, you can still make it happen: that MasterCard commercial with the trampoline, Kleenex and paper bag, oh and the door opening to show two brand new cars. If you can’t get two brand new cars for your sweetie, you can still pick up some nifty organic gardening swag. Here are my top picks if you are still searching for ideas.
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Compost Pail: This is perfect for die-hard gardeners that want to make compost under the sink! It is also perfect for indoor worm composting.
- The Truth about Organic Gardening and The Truth about Garden Remedies, Jeff Gillman’s new books about organic gardening. They are must-haves for any true organic gardener.
- A Garden Gnome: Every garden needs a gnome, for safekeeping!
- The Organic Gardening Ebook! This is a win-win for those who have truly waited for the last minute because you can download it as soon as you purchase it!
- The sprouting Seed Super Sampler: This is great for the cooks on your list. There is nothing better than eating your own fresh sprouts on salads.
- Kid’s gardening set: This is for the little sprouts (gardeners in training). You can’t get them started too early!
- Felco number seven pruners: If you are really in the doghouse or need a great present quickly, get a pair of Felco 7 pruners. They are ergonomic with a rotating handle. If someone has a large rose garden or needs to prune a lot, these pruners are a must-have tool.